Driving growth in a rapidly changing market
Changing consumer behavior, greater competition, stringent food regulations, talent shortages, increased commodities and the rising cost of transportation are key challenges facing the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and food & beverage (F&B) industry.
Consumers appetite for online shopping and products they consider to be healthy, natural, environmentally friendly and more authentic is showing no sign of easing. As a result, established consumer goods giants are losing shelf space and market share to smaller, more agile competitors.
Survive and thrive in a hyper-competitive landscape
Maine Pointe’s holistic, Total Value Optimization™ approach is well positioned to serve the CPG/F&B market’s consolidation and help accelerate and enable “organic growth”. We help organizations transform the supply chain into a competitive weapon to achieve rapid EBITDA and cash improvements and drive growth.
We deliver compelling economic returns and value through accelerated performance improvements in EBITDA, cash and growth for senior executives and private equity firms.
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Want to find out more?
Maine Pointe promised us industry experts and delivered. They promised us savings and delivered. They promised to leave us with a sustainable process that would continue to yield benefits years down and they delivered. All of this was done while maintaining and strengthening supplier relationships that we have had for more than 20 years. I have the highest regard for Maine Pointe and am happy to recommend them to any company.”
Rory Leyton, President and CEO, Hoffmaster Group, Inc
Maine Pointe took us to a place we didn't know we could get to. Within the turn of a season, they gave us what would have taken three to four years to achieve."
CEO, Global Food Company
One of the many strengths of the Maine Pointe team was their communication and collaboration skills. Maine Pointe personnel worked closely and effectively with our executive leadership and cross-functional teams to identify and capture significant savings across the enterprise-wide spend portfolio. I would recommend Maine Pointe to any company looking to significantly improve their supply chain service offering and to enhance the overall effectiveness of their company.”
Jamie Better, Chief Executive Officer, Nellson