Thriving in a changing, increasingly competitive food industry
Changing consumer behavior, greater competition, stringent food regulations and a scarcity of available talent are some of the key challenges facing the Food and Beverage industry. To maintain a competitive edge and maximize EBITDA multiples in this rapidly consolidating food manufacturer and retailer landscape, manufacturers, retailers and restaurants need to proactively drive productivity improvement and growth efforts, fast.
We deliver compelling economic returns and value through accelerated performance improvements in both EBITDA and cash flow for senior executives and private equity firms.
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Want to find out more?
We brought Maine Pointe in for a Strategic Procurement initiative that involved helping us review our key food and beverage categories, and to identify cost savings opportunities along with a sustainable procurement process. They delivered nine training modules from ‘Supplier Conditioning’ all the way through ‘Implementing Supplier Agreements’ along with ‘Improving and Building Supplier Relationships’. These modules will help us to monitor current and future market conditions, to maintain quality and consistency, and improve the food costs throughout our restaurant system .”
Paul Murphy, President and CEO, Del Taco Restaurant