Trusted to Deliver Measurable Results, Fast
Maine Pointe is an operational implementation focused consulting firm that is trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to deliver sustainable, significant value and compelling economic returns for their businesses.
The reason we deliver is because we focus. We focus on driving measurable EBITDA, cash and growth while breaking through functional barriers across the buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to help clients deliver the greatest value to customers at the lowest cost to business.
What makes us different?
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA, cash and growth improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
I am happy to report that our savings targets were exceeded. We were supported by a strong Maine Pointe team - from the initial analysis to the end of the project - and their practical and linear approach to the project has laid a solid foundation for future improvements within the Qualitor organization. Accordingly, I would not hesitate to recommend Maine Pointe.”
Gary Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, Qualitor Inc.
Our experience with Maine Pointe was a very positive one. Apart from the significant financial benefit accruing from our procurement and supply chain engagement, we will continue to benefit from the up-skilling of staff, process innovation and change mentality the engagement delivered. Maine Pointe are professional partners, focused on delivery and making the results stick. I have no hesitation in recommending Maine Pointe to others.”
Rob Burnett, Chief Executive Officer, Bernard Matthews
A strong spend management program that leverages the right approach can have a tremendous impact on working capital, cost control and reduction, and the bottom line. There are few comparable firms with the same impact. Enabling a quick start and having the safety net of a guarantee makes Maine Pointe all the more attractive."
John Sinatra, Chief Financial Officer, Veronis Suhler Stevenson