Safeguarding the supply chain and operations in uncertain times
- The global pandemic has exposed vulnerabilities in the highly complex chemicals supply chain
- Business leaders are under enormous pressure to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and ensure greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term while ensuring compliance with stringent regulations
- Better planning, visibility, traceability and integration across the entire sector is critical
- The industry needs to adopt emerging technologies and develop agile, data-centric business models to create greater value across the end-to-end supply chain and operations
- Following our accelerated stabilize-recover-rebalance roadmap will help safeguard your supply chain and prepare your business for future disruptions
We can help
Our implementation experts have the onsite/offsite service delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain initiatives immediately. In addition, as a member of the SGS group, our clients have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Rebalancing the chemicals supply chain and operations throughTotal Value Optimization
Built on a roadmap of three key stages; stabilize-recover-rebalance, Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ provides an accelerated pathway to overcoming short-term supply challenges and building the foundations for a resilient, digitally enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future. Total Value Optimization is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
We deliver compelling economic returns and value through accelerated performance improvements in EBITDA, cash and growth for senior executives and private equity firms.
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Chemicals-by-rail: Optimizing chemicals-by-rail operations in an increasingly congested and constrained rail network
Nearly a quarter of US chemical products travel by rail. This means safe, reliable and affordable rail transportation is critical to the industry. Increasing congestion on the railroads, coupled with rising prices and poor levels of service, is having a negative impact on chemicals companies’ ability to get their products to market on time and in a cost-effective manner. To maintain competitiveness, chemical companies, as well as their carrier partners, need an innovative approach to market access and transportation operations. Learn more>
Want to find out more?
- Look at our TVO™ model to identify the areas of opportunity in your business
- Hear what other executives are saying about working with Maine Pointe
- Read some of our client success stories
- Speak to one of our industry executives
Maine Pointe’s well-educated professionals with their significant, practical, hands-on experience brought a unique set of competencies to the partnership. Specifically, their capabilities and deep expertise in Operations Excellence and Logistics provided significant ROI across several of our divisions. They met or exceeded our expectations.”
James R Voss, EVP Global Operations, Solutia Inc
I would recommend Maine Pointe to any organization looking to optimize their supply chain capabilities.”
Chief Executive Officer, Geosynthetic Linings Manufacturer
Maine Pointe’s approach to partnering is superior to other consultants I have worked with. The very disciplined methodology they employed delivered greater results, significantly faster than we could have achieved ourselves.”
Chief Executive Officer, Multibillion-dollar Chemical Company
CEO Testimonial Video
The CEO of a specialty chemicals manufacturer talks about how Maine Pointe's step-by-step, methodical approach helped his organization achieve double-digit EBTDA results.
Get in touch
We have the remote delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain and operations initiatives immediately. Contact us to discuss how following our three-step roadmap can set your organization on course to stabilize-recover-rebalance and build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.