Delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in risk, EBITDA, cash and growth
- The global pandemic has exposed vulnerabilities in the highly complex CPG/F&B and retail supply chain
- Business leaders across the sector are under enormous pressure to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and ensure greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term while ensuring compliance with stringent regulations
- Businesses need to de-risk by rebalancing the supply chain and operations with a more strategic mix of local, regional and global
- Rebalancing to meet the changes of a post pandemic world will require a new, more agile approach to the way forecasting and planning are carried out
- The industry needs to adopt emerging technologies and develop agile, data-centric business models to create greater value across the end-to-end supply chain and operations
Board directors are asking CEOs detailed questions on what they are doing to support recovery, identify opportunities, and mitigate the risk associated with their supply chains. They want to know how the organization plans to rapidly develop transparency, visibility, and data-driven demand planning to fulfill the new requirements of B2B, B2C and the needs of the actual buyer. What will you tell your board?
We can help
Maine Pointe’s accelerated stabilize-recover-rebalance roadmap and Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ methodology will help safeguard your supply chain and better prepare your business for future disruptions.
What we do
Maine Pointe, a member of the SGS Group, is a global supply chain and operations consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in risk, cash, EBITDA and growth across procurement, logistics, operations and data analytics. We have both remote and hands-on implementation capabilities to help executives and their teams rapidly break through functional silos and transform the plan-buy-make-move-fulfill digital supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business. We call this Total Value Optimization (TVO)™.
How we do it
Working onsite or offsite as required, our implementation experts work with executives and their teams to help them quickly gain insight and control, accelerate initiatives and optimize the end-to-end supply chain. As a member of the SGS group, our clients also have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS perform research, quality control testing and clinical studies, allowing you to focus on business and ensuring national and international regulations and industry best practices are followed.
Rebalance your supply chain and operations through Total Value Optimization
Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
We deliver compelling economic returns and value through accelerated performance improvements in EBITDA, cash and growth for senior executives and private equity firms.
The initiative has not only improved our standing within the existing supplier community but has also provided promising partnerships with new suppliers. These partnerships have revealed new capabilities which will add more incremental, long-term value, taking out cash, driving cost down, and enabling growth of new Sun-Maid products."
Harry Overly, Chief Executive Officer, Sun-Maid Growers of California
Maine Pointe promised us industry experts and delivered. They promised us savings and delivered. They promised to leave us with a sustainable process that would continue to yield benefits years down and they delivered. All of this was done while maintaining and strengthening supplier relationships that we have had for more than 20 years. I have the highest regard for Maine Pointe and am happy to recommend them to any company.”
Rory Leyton, President and CEO, Hoffmaster Group, Inc
Maine Pointe took us to a place we didn't know we could get to. Within the turn of a season, they gave us what would have taken three to four years to achieve."
CEO, Global Food Company
One of the many strengths of the Maine Pointe team was their communication and collaboration skills. Maine Pointe personnel worked closely and effectively with our executive leadership and cross-functional teams to identify and capture significant savings across the enterprise-wide spend portfolio. I would recommend Maine Pointe to any company looking to significantly improve their supply chain service offering and to enhance the overall effectiveness of their company.”
Jamie Better, Chief Executive Officer, Nellson
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Take the first step
We have the remote delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain initiatives immediately. Contact us to discuss how following our three-step roadmap can set your organization on course to stabilize-recover-rebalance and build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.