Increasing support for the warfighter through increased asset availability for mission readiness
Increasing demand for greater asset availability, cost efficiency and maintenance effectiveness are some of the key challenges facing the US military. To maintain a highly effective mission-ready military capability, senior personnel need to drive improvement and optimization efforts across their maintenance and supply chains, fast.
Our value proposition
At Maine Pointe we accelerate measurable improvement across the buy-make-move-fulfill digital supply chain to deliver the greatest value to government and citizens at the lowest cost to the military through Total Value Optimization™.
A results-driven approach
Our value proposition is pragmatic, measurable and focused on strategic value. Our hands-on implementation experts work with senior military personnel and their teams to rapidly move up the Total Value Optimization (TVO) Pyramid™.
What we do
Maine Pointe's highly experienced supply chain experts help drive:
- Better readiness rate, quality and cost reduction by optimizing maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Improved availability of cash to spend on repair and acquisitions (procurement)
- Reduced overall repair and overhaul (flow days) time through improved throughput and team productivity
- Efficient and effective logistics methods and reduction in time of transit to ensure arrival in proper condition for use by repair and operations teams and overhaul teams (MRO)
- Improved procurement methods to reduce overall cycle time, cost and supplier performance
Helping the DOD support the warfighter
Maine Pointe is involved in a number of initiatives to help the DOD support the warfighter. These include:
- Increasing availability of DOD resources for the warfighter at an ever-increasing reliability rate
- Reducing overall spend, enabling future allocation of funds to programs that enhance equipment readiness for the warfighter
- Improving supplier performance for multiple military branches
- Accelerating initiatives to utilize less tactical and support assets to support the full mission for the warfighter
- Transferring proven methodologies from commercial markets to the DOD environment to improve overall quality and cost
Maine Pointe’s approach was to deploy very knowledgeable technical detailed resources on the ground that worked hand-in-hand with our employees to understand the operation and develop the right tools for the business to drive the success we needed. From my experience, this sets Maine Pointe apart.”
Gary McCloskey, VP Operations and Supply Chain, EaglePicher Technologies
The team tailored Maine Pointe's collaborative, integrated TVO approach to the specific needs of each of our diverse business units, identifying and opportunities and implementing sustainable growth and savings across our business."
Anshooman Aga VP and CFO, Cubic
Client Testimonial Videos
The CEO of Cubic, a market leading high-technology provider of systems and services to the transportation and defense market, discusses how Maine Pointe's Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ approach helped his organization rationalize the supply chain and improve efficiencies in the business.
The VP of operations and supply chain at a provider of high grade military battery technology, shares how Maine Pointe helped drive improvements in working capital & manufacturing efficiencies and double EBITDA.