Downstream oil & gas: Planning to meet the demands of a post-lockdown world
Faced with enormous uncertainty, executives across the oil & gas industry are looking for ways to quickly cut costs, reducing CAPEX and protect cash.
- This segment will experience a massive surge in demand when lockdown is lifted
- Companies need to have a robust and agile supply chain and operations plan ready to meet the upsurge
- Executives are under enormous pressure to devise a recovery strategy to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and build greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term
- Maine Pointe is helping clients in the energy sector navigate and accelerate through these challenging times with a process of stabilize-recover-rebalance which drives supply chain rationalization and improvement initiatives three times faster than a traditional approach
As quarterly earnings season looms, what will you tell your board and shareholders?
We can help
Maine Pointe's implementation experts have the remote capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain initiatives immediately. In addition, as a member of the SGS group, our clients have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Rebalance the oil & gas supply chain through Total Value Optimization (TVO)™
Built on a roadmap of three key stages; stabilize-recover-rebalance, Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ provides an accelerated pathway to overcoming short-term supply challenges and building the foundations for a resilient, digitally enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future. TVO is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
What Maine Pointe achieves in the oil & gas industry
We helped a global oil & gas producer prepare for and conduct one of the largest turnarounds in a plant's history.
- Analyzed the client's previous turnaround experience to identify where support was most needed
- Captured, organized and displayed all data and information necessary to feed core decision making
- Turnaround completed on budget and ahead of time
- 65,000 man hours with no spills or injuries
- Executives, contractors, supervisors and leads had full visibility to all the information they required at all times