Downstream oil & gas: Planning to meet the demands of a post-lockdown world
Faced with enormous uncertainty, executives across the oil & gas industry are looking for ways to quickly cut costs, reducing CAPEX and protect cash.
- This segment will experience a massive surge in demand when lockdown is lifted
- Companies need to have a robust and agile supply chain and operations plan ready to meet the upsurge
- Executives are under enormous pressure to devise a recovery strategy to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and build greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term
- Maine Pointe is helping clients in the energy sector navigate and accelerate through these challenging times with a process of stabilize-recover-rebalance which drives supply chain rationalization and improvement initiatives three times faster than a traditional approach
We can help
Maine Pointe's implementation experts have the remote capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain initiatives immediately. In addition, as a member of the SGS group, our clients have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Rebalance the oil & gas supply chain and operations through Total Value Optimization
Built on a roadmap of three key stages; stabilize-recover-rebalance, Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ provides an accelerated pathway to overcoming short-term supply challenges and building the foundations for a resilient, digitally enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future. TVO is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
What Maine Pointe achieves in the oil & gas industry
We helped a global oil & gas producer prepare for and conduct one of the largest turnarounds in a plant's history.
- Analyzed the client's previous turnaround experience to identify where support was most needed
- Captured, organized and displayed all data and information necessary to feed core decision making
- Turnaround completed on budget and ahead of time
- 65,000 man hours with no spills or injuries
- Executives, contractors, supervisors and leads had full visibility to all the information they required at all times
Take the next step now
Contact us to discuss how following our three-step roadmap can set your organization on course to stabilize-recover-rebalance and build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.