Meeting the challenges of a changing world
- These unusual times require CEOs to consider options they may not have previously entertained
- Executives are under enormous pressure to devise a recovery strategy to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and build greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term
- With speed and “measurability” (aka actually dropping to the bottom line) more critical than ever before, internal initiatives are unlikely to be sufficient
- Maine Pointe is helping clients in the manufacturing sector navigate and accelerate through these challenging times with a process of stabilize-recover-rebalance which drives supply chain and operations rationalization and improvement initiatives three times faster than a traditional approach
Your shareholders and board are expecting measurable action now. Is your organization equipped to achieve accelerated improvements?
Depth of experience and expertise
Maine Pointe, a member of the SGS Group, is a global supply chain and operations consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. Our supply chain and operations engagements deliver a ROI between 4:1 and 8:1 and we provide a unique 100% engagement fee guarantee based on annualized savings. Maine Pointe combines implementation experience and industry expertise to optimize value and fuel growth for clients across the following key segments:
What we do
Maine Pointe, a member of the SGS Group, is a global supply chain and operations consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in risk, cash, EBITDA and growth across procurement, logistics, operations and data analytics. We have both remote and hands-on implementation capabilities to help executives and their teams rapidly break through functional silos and transform the plan-buy-make-move-fulfill digital supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business. We call this Total Value Optimization (TVO)™.
How we do it
Working onsite or offsite as required, our implementation experts work with executives and their teams to help them quickly gain insight and control, accelerate initiatives and optimize the end-to-end supply chain. As a member of the SGS group, our clients also have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS perform research and quality control testing, allowing you to focus on business and ensuring national and international regulations and industry best practices are followed.
Rebalancing the supply chain and operations throughTotal Value Optimization
Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and investors at the lowest cost and risk to business.
What makes us different?
Our integrated approach is different in six key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA, cash and performance improvement ⇒ 4:1-8:1 engagement ROI
- Our data analytics and digital supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of forecasting, procurement, logistics and operations
- Our pragmatic and unique Total Value Optimization implementation methodology provides a path for achieving high performance three times faster than traditional methods
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results (average 25 years' experience)
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee* mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Want to find out more?
Maine Pointe has been instrumental in helping guide our long-term transportation and distribution strategy. With a tremendous team possessing expertise in many disciplines, they were able to communicate knowledge, and effectively transfer it, to our people. We have been extremely pleased with their performance.”
G. David Delaney Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, Potash Corp
Based on the value Maine Pointe delivered through improving the operations in our Mesquite Mine in California, we agreed to work with them on a Strategic Procurement engagement involving all of our mines in Canada, the U.S., Mexico and Australia. The major objectives were to deliver sustainable savings and to establish solid business processes. Maine Pointe developed cross-functional teams, and worked closely with other Newgold personnel, to achieve sustainable savings across a broad spectrum of non-capital spend. Their approach in working with our people was key to our mutual success. The pragmatic approach of their team laid a solid foundation for ongoing improvements within the Newgold Materials Management organization. Maine Pointe has had a positive impact on our procurement process.”
Robert Gallagher, President and Chief Executive Officer, Newgold
Get in touch
We have the remote delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain and operations initiatives immediately. Contact us to discuss how following our three-step roadmap can set your organization on course to stabilize-recover-rebalance and build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.