Adapting and growing in a rapidly changing global market
In today’s rapidly changing geopolitical world, corporations across all industrial manufacturing sectors are facing a new set of challenges and opportunities. As tariffs and increasing protectionism threaten to undermine complex global supply chains, organizations who adapt fast will survive, thrive and grow.
With Industry 4.0, the smart factory and the digital supply chain set to rapidly disrupt manufacturing ecosystems, many of our leading clients are looking at new ways of optimizing operations and implementing an on-demand supply chain for competitive advantage.
Challenges and opportunities
Across the global manufacturing industry, adopting new technologies offers long-term business sustainability and creates new avenues for revenue growth. Unfortunately, that growth is unlikely to lead to an increase in manufacturing jobs. This is chiefly because of productivity improvements such as the increased use of computers, robotics and other efficient processes. Where new jobs are created, they require sophisticated computer-related skills to manage the robots. As a consequence, there is a skills gap which has left 89% of manufacturers with unfilled vacancies which many attribute to a lack of qualified applicants.
Depth of experience and expertise
With an average of 25 years’ work experience, our people are uniquely equipped to deliver measurable results 3x faster than traditional methods. Maine Pointe combines implementation experience and industry expertise to optimize value and fuel growth for clients across the following key segments:
Who we areWe are a global implementation-focused consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in both EBITDA and cash across their procurement, logistics and operations to enable growth.
What we do
Our unique Total Value Optimization™ (TVO) approach helps drive self-funding operational momentum through the triple effect of driving cost out, releasing cash and fueling growth. We thrive in joint team environments with our clients and private equity firms to deliver the measurable change needed in today’s fast-paced world.
Achieving Total Value Optimization™
Total Value Optimization™(TVO) is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and investors at the lowest cost to business. Calculate the value potential for your business today and take our 10-minute assessment.
Our clients are continuously focusing on improving EBITDA cash and growth for existing and new markets. Our hands-on implementation experts work with executives and their teams to rapidly move up the Total Value Optimization (TVO) Maturity Curve™ and enable growth by:
- Identifying and quantifying the real opportunity
- Identifying current constraints and barriers
- Creating a robust and measurable business case with a clear ROI
- Developing a pragmatic roadmap for accelerated results
- Working closely with clients to implement and track measurable improvements
- Infusing best practice and delivering a quantifiable ROI
- Training, mentoring and enhancing internal teams for sustainable performance
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Want to find out more?
Maine Pointe has been instrumental in helping guide our long-term transportation and distribution strategy. With a tremendous team possessing expertise in many disciplines, they were able to communicate knowledge, and effectively transfer it, to our people. We have been extremely pleased with their performance.”
G. David Delaney Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, Potash Corp
Based on the value Maine Pointe delivered through improving the operations in our Mesquite Mine in California, we agreed to work with them on a Strategic Procurement engagement involving all of our mines in Canada, the U.S., Mexico and Australia. The major objectives were to deliver sustainable savings and to establish solid business processes. Maine Pointe developed cross-functional teams, and worked closely with other Newgold personnel, to achieve sustainable savings across a broad spectrum of non-capital spend. Their approach in working with our people was key to our mutual success. The pragmatic approach of their team laid a solid foundation for ongoing improvements within the Newgold Materials Management organization. Maine Pointe has had a positive impact on our procurement process.”
Robert Gallagher, President and Chief Executive Officer, Newgold