Re-imagine your business and tap into growth opportunities
The building material manufacturing industry consists of structural building materials, interior building materials, exterior building materials, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, fixtures and other products. Sustainable building appears to be an emerging area of opportunity with the global green buildings market expected to reach USD 364.6 billion by 2022.
Technological innovations have facilitated a rise in demand in green building materials, as products are becoming increasing affordable and readily available. As a result, the demand has increased dramatically over the past few years largely due to a rebounding construction market.
The green revolution
Four out of five contractors cite that their customers request energy efficient materials for US projects and sustainability is at the heart of the European Union’s Europe 2020 goals for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Skilled labor shortages, poor productivity and profitability, project complexity, sustainability concerns and increasing digitization all threaten to derail the industry’s growth. Companies that address these challenges head on and re-imagine their business processes will be poised for significant growth. Businesses that fail to take the challenges seriously will face an uphill battle for viability.
Who we areWe are a global implementation-focused consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in both EBITDA and cash across their procurement, logistics and operations to enable growth.
What we do
Our unique TVO approach helps drive self-funding operational momentum through the triple effect of driving cost out, releasing cash and fueling growth. For example our supply chain and operational implementation experts helped a multinational company set up a new global supply chain in just 14 weeks for their new stand alone business entity. This enabled it to drive revenue without delay or disruption.
How we do it
Our hands-on implementation experts work with executives and their teams to rapidly move up the Total Value Optimization (TVO) Maturity Pyramid™ and enable growth by:
- Identifying and quantifying the real opportunity
- Identifying current constraints and barriers
- Creating a robust and measurable business case with a clear ROI
- Developing a pragmatic roadmap for accelerated results
- Working closely with clients to implement and track measurable improvements
- Infusing best practice and delivering a quantifiable ROI
- Training, mentoring and enhancing internal teams for sustainable performance
Achieving Total Value Optimization™
Total Value Optimization™(TVO) is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and investors at the lowest cost to business. Calculate the value potential for your business today and take our 10-minute assessment.
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Want to find out more?
- Look at our TVO model to identify the areas of opportunity in your business
- Hear what other executives are saying about working with Maine Pointe
- Read some of our client success stories
- Speak to one of our industry executives
Working collaboratively with client team to enhance overall effectiveness
One of the many strengths of the Maine Pointe team was their communication and collaboration skills. Maine Pointe personnel worked closely and effectively with our executive leadership and cross-functional teams to identify and capture significant savings across the enterprise-wide spend portfolio. I would recommend Maine Pointe to any company looking to significantly improve their supply chain service offering and to enhance the overall effectiveness of their company.”
Jamie Better, Chief Executive Officer, Nellson
Strong team delivers powerful CEO recommendation
I am happy to report that our savings targets were exceeded. We were supported by a strong Maine Pointe team - from the initial analysis to the end of the project - and their practical and linear approach to the project has laid a solid foundation for future improvements within the Qualitor organization. Accordingly, I would not hesitate to recommend Maine Pointe.”
Gary Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, Qualitor Inc.