Capturing growth and profit: Optimizing your supply chain and operations for advantage
Industrial equipment manufacturers and suppliers need to quickly adapt to the ever-changing demands of a slow-growth environment where talent is in short supply and tariffs could have a significant impact. Executives need to look at how best to capture the benefits of the smart factory and digitization to transform the supply chain for competitive advantage. Fueling growth and profits through self-funding operational improvement, driving cost out and releasing cash, is vital to surviving and thriving in today’s market.
Who we are
We are a global implementation-focused consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in both EBITDA and cash across their procurement, logistics and operations to enable growth.
What we do
Our unique TVO approach helps drive self-funding operational momentum through the triple effect of driving cost out, releasing cash and fueling growth. With an average of 25 years’ work experience, our people are uniquely equipped to deliver measurable results 3x faster than traditional methods.
How we do it
Our hands-on implementation experts work with executives and their teams to rapidly move up the Total Value Optimization (TVO) Maturity Curve™ and enable growth by:
- Identifying and quantifying the real opportunity Identifying current constraints and barriers
- Creating a robust and measurable business case with a clear ROI
- Developing a pragmatic roadmap for accelerated results
- Working closely with clients to Implement and track measurable improvements
- Infusing best practice and delivering a quantifiable ROI
- Training, mentoring and enhancing internal teams for sustainable performance
Why we are different
Our integrated approach is different in 6 key ways:
- Our robust analysis methodology is focused on quantifying EBITDA & cash improvement
- Our pragmatic Total Value Optimization™ model provides a path for achieving high performance
- Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with deep, specialized experience establishes strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results
- Our unique data analytics supply chain expertise drives actionable insights at the intersection of procurement, logistics and operations
- Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) approach ensures sustainable change
- Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value
Achieving Total Value Optimization™
Total Value Optimization™(TVO) is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and investors at the lowest cost to business. Calculate the value potential for your business today and take our 10-minute assessment.
Want to find out more?
Successful Culture Change
It was a simple decision to bring in Maine Pointe to support our management team in planning and facilitating the largest undertaking in our company’s history: a complete structural and cultural change for our operations. Each Maine Pointe team member was a true expert in their field, able to share best in practice applications and maximize the value added. “
President, Major Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Supply Company