Safeguarding the medical supply chain and operations in uncertain times
- The global pandemic has exposed vulnerabilities in the highly complex life sciences supply chain
- Business leaders are under enormous pressure to quickly limit short-term disruption, support recovery in the mid-term, and ensure greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term while ensuring compliance with stringent regulations
- Better planning, visibility, traceability and integration across the entire sector is critical
- The industry needs to adopt emerging technologies and develop agile, data-centric business models to create greater value across the end-to-end supply chain from supplier to patients
- Following our accelerated stabilize-recover-rebalance roadmap will help safeguard your supply chain and prepare your business for future disruptions
Maine Pointe is the number one Supply Chain Consulting Firm in the US, according to Consulting US (beating global brand names and niche firms). In addition, in 2021 Forbes and Statista recognized Maine Pointe as one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms for the second consecutive year. Both lists are based on independent insights and surveys from clients, experts and consultants.
What we do
Maine Pointe, a member of the SGS Group, is a global supply chain and operations consulting firm trusted by many chief executives and private equity firms to drive compelling economic returns for their companies. We achieve this by delivering accelerated, sustainable improvements in risk, cash, EBITDA and growth across procurement, logistics, operations and data analytics. We have both remote and hands-on implementation capabilities to help executives and their teams rapidly break through functional silos and transform the plan-buy-make-move-fulfill digital supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business. We call this Total Value Optimization (TVO)™.
How we do it
Working onsite or offsite as required, our implementation experts work with executives and their teams to help them quickly gain insight and control, accelerate initiatives and optimize the end-to-end supply chain from supplier to patient. As a member of the SGS group, our clients also have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS performs research, quality control testing and clinical studies, allowing you to focus on business and ensuring national and international regulations and industry best practices are followed.
Rebalancing throughTotal Value Optimization (TVO)™
Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ provides an accelerated pathway to overcoming short-term supply challenges and building the foundations for a resilient, digitally enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future. TVO is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
Executive video testimonial
The CEO, CFO, CHRO and a divisional MD of Oxford Instruments, a leading provider of high technology products and services to the world’s foremost industrial companies and scientific research communities, discuss how Maine Pointe helped them accelerate improvements in operations excellence and procurement for strategic change. > Watch the video
Get in Touch
We have the remote delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your digital supply chain and operations initiatives immediately. Contact us to discuss how we can help your organization build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.