Life sciences companies are seeing an increasing need to address:
- Transportation and distribution disruption.
- Supplier and production bottlenecks.
- Labor shortages.
- Spiraling input costs.
- Poor supply chain visibility and traceability.
- Supplier optionality.
- Customer and investor Environment Social & Governance (ESG) scrutiny.
What We Do
Our analytics and life sciences operational implementation experts work shoulder- to-shoulder with executives and their teams to:
- Quickly gain insight and control.
- Accelerate initiatives and drive measurable improvements across the end-to-end supply chain and operations.
- Improve customer service, revenue, EBITDA, efficiency and resilience through supply chain network design and footprint optimization.
- Drive pragmatic change through a unique approach called Total Value Optimization™ (TVO).
- Deliver a ROI between 4:1 and 8:1 and we provide a unique 100% engagement fee guarantee based on annualized savings.
Core Expertise Areas
Our life sciences capability and experience
The SGS-Maine Pointe Difference
Rapid Insight & Control
Our data analytics and digital supply chain expertise unlocks insights across multiple data silos and drives actionable insights for life sciences companies to make real-time decisions.
Robust ROI Business Case & Road Map Development
Our in-depth analysis methodology is focused on quantifying production, supply chain & planning gaps to drive performance and improve EBITDA, cash, resilience & growth. Deliver 4-1:8:1 ROI Engagements.
Unique Implementation Methodology
Our pragmatic and unique Total Value Optimization™ implementation methodology is designed to drive life sciences companies to greater efficiency, resilience, and profitability.
Experience and Life Sciences Subject Matter Expertise
Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with extensive life sciences experience provides strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results (Average 25 years’ experience).
Break Through Silos for Accelerated, Sustainable Change
Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) process aligns cross functional operations with suppliers with common goals and ensures sustainable change.
Unique 100% Guarantee of Fees Based on Annualized Savings
Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee* mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value.
How we work with you
Deliver results not reports
Our rapid insights and analysis approach provides:
- Detailed studies and proof-of-claim to demonstrate a benefits range
- Jointly developed implementation roadmap defining activities, methodologies, timelines and resources
- Financial business case of benefits timing and investment
We work shoulder-to-shoulder with you and your teams to:
- Implement an accelerated and measurable improvement journey that delivers EBITDA, cash, resilience and growth underpinned by a unique guarantee
- Align leader and operational teams with strategic goals, enhancing internal and external teams/processes and behaviors to deliver sustainable improvements
Post engagement we can work with you to continually drive value enhancement through:
- Periodically reviewing performance and running training programs
- Reviewing your Supply Chain Control Tower for ongoing visibility and control
- Carrying out testing, inspection & certification programs to ensure supply chain resilience and compliance
What Our Life Sciences Clients Say
Experience the difference
Driving measurable results together
Working with our leadership, middle management and on-the-ground teams, Maine Pointe helped us deliver significant improvements in operational excellence and implement strategic procurement across our businesses. They brought the operating practices and the experience we needed to achieve measurable results for our business and our people.
Ian Barkshire, CEO, Oxford Instruments
Improving Cost, Cash, Resilience & Growth
Maine Pointe’s process and highly experienced CPG experts helped open up the dialogue with suppliers and customers on how to improve the supply chain and achieved over 10-20% savings while improving customer lead times.
Richard McEvoy, CEO, Voyant Beauty
Know what you need to know
Talk to us
Have a particular business challenge you'd like to address?
Submit this contact form to speak with one of our executives.