How to survive and thrive in an oversupplied market
Derek Kurzenknabe VP, Chemicals and Oil & Gas at Maine Pointe, shares his perspective on how recent developments and future trends will present both challenges and opportunities in the North American Oil & Gas market during the remainder of 2015 and as we head into 2016.
Drawing on his extensive global experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Derek will discuss:
- The impact of Iran’s return to the oil market
- The fundamental differences between the 2015 downturn and the one that occurred in 2008
- How companies can not only survive but also thrive in an oversupplied market
- Overcoming organizational hurdles: doing ‘more with less talent’
- 4 operational improvement areas many oil companies have overlooked