Our Approach: TVO
We break through functional silos and take you to high performance
Most supply chains operate in functional silos and struggle to keep pace in today’s rapidly changing world.
- We assess where you are today.
- Build a pragmatic ROI-driven improvement plan.
- Implement measurable sustainable change.
To help you deliver the greatest ethical value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business. We call this Total Value Optimization™.
The TVO Advantage
The best approach we have seen to achieve integrated supply chain excellence across logistics, operations and procurement.
J. Paul Dittmann, Ph.D.
Global Supply Chain Institute, University of Tennessee
TVO and its impact on our clients
Experience the difference
How we work with you
Delivering results, not reports
Our rapid insights and analysis approach provides:
- Detailed studies and proof-of-claim to demonstrate a benefits range
- Jointly developed implementation roadmap defining activities, methodologies, timelines and resources
- Financial business case of benefits timing and investment
We work shoulder-to-shoulder with you and your teams to:
- Implement an accelerated and measurable improvement journey that delivers EBITDA, cash, resilience and growth underpinned by a unique guarantee
- Align leader and operational teams with strategic goals, enhancing internal and external teams/processes and behaviors to deliver sustainable improvements
Post engagement we can work with you to continually drive value enhancement through:
- Periodically reviewing performance and running training programs
- Reviewing your Supply Chain Control Tower for ongoing visibility and control
- Carrying out testing, inspection & certification programs to ensure supply chain resilience and compliance
TVO Success Stories
Driving measurable and sustainable change
Step-by-step TVO implementation approach drove transformational results and $112M of benefits in a complex post-merger environment.Read more ➔
Total Value Optimization across four international divisions of a global conglomerate delivered $125M in EBITDA, $150M in cash and enabled growth.Read more ➔
Digital supply chain network design, optimization, cross- functional and scenario planning improves agility, resilience and control.Read more ➔
Driving a fundamental change of culture and embedding operational excellence across multiple business units to improve competitiveness.Read more ➔
Know what you need to know
Talk to us
Have a particular business challenge you'd like to address?
Submit this contact form to speak with one of our executives.