Accelerated improvements across your end-to-end supply chain - delivered remotely
Given today’s global disruptions, our remote consulting, analytics and implementation services offer executives a viable way to rapidly drive measurable supply chain and operations improvements as they journey through the three-stage roadmap: stabilize-recover-rebalance.
- React quickly to wild demand swings and pressures on existing supply chains
- Enhance visibility, control and agility across geographic locations
- Drive improvements to release cash, reduce costs, enable growth and build resilience
- Respond to the need to effectively work from home and collaborate virtually
- Reduce the cost of supply chain and operations improvement projects (less expenses)
- Accelerate analytics, digital maturity and the supply chain transformation journey
- Adapt to the new world of health, safety and security requirements
What are remote services?
Our remote supply chain services, part of our flexible onsite/offsite global services delivery model, are an alternative way of delivering Maine Pointe’s supply chain and operations consulting, analytics and implementation solutions. Using the latest cloud-based team collaboration and remote working tools, zero or minimum onsite presence is required.
Our step-by-step approach provides an accelerated pathway to release cash, decrease cost, enable growth, reduce risk and build resilience in your organization.
What we do
Working with your teams remotely or onsite as required, our Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ approach provides an accelerated, step-by-step pathway to overcome short-term supply challenges. We work with you to build the foundation for a resilient, digitally-enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future.
Rebalance your supply chain and operations through Total Value Optimization (TVO)™
Built on a roadmap of three key stages; stabilize-recover-rebalance, Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.