Andrew brings almost 20 years of global supply chain and procurement transformation experience to Maine Pointe. As an industry practitioner and consulting leader with broad experience across industries, he understands both the process and impact of supply chain initiatives.
Focusing on areas such global sourcing, make/buy analysis, process re-engineering, warehouse optimization, logistics, data analytics and sustainability, Andrew has helped many clients improve product margins and EBITDA, reduce risk and increase supply chain maturity. He has led numerous client engagements which significantly impacted bottom-line financials.
Prior to joining Maine Pointe, Andrew spent more than a decade working in leading consulting firms focused on supply chain and procurement. Additionally, he spent several years working in various sourcing and procurement roles for companies such as Newell Brands (Newell Rubbermaid), Storehouse Furniture and Can-Am Care (now Perrigo).
- BBA, Marketing (with a focus on economics) - James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Career highlights include:
- Designed and implemented $50M+ direct and indirect cost savings program for a $15B CPG company
- Reduced total warehouse cost by 7% for a US-based retailer through productivity improvements and optimized slotting
- Implemented a final mile delivery program for a mid-sized retailer which achieved 18% in cost savings and reduced customer lead time by 11%
- Delivered $20M in direct cost savings for a global company