Executive Vice President, Engagement Partner
Gerald (Jerry) brings 37 years of transformation experience in global supply chain, logistics (warehouse & transportation) operations and procurement to Maine Pointe. As an industry practitioner and consulting leader with broad experience across industries, he understands both the process and impact of supply chain initiatives.
Focused on areas such as global logistics transformation, warehouse operations & flow, transportation TL, LTL, network review and analysis, 3PL commercial interactions and LEAN operations , process review and re-engineering, warehouse optimization, data analytics broad knowledge of P&L ownership/management and sustainability. Jerry has helped many clients improve logistics and operations margins and EBITDA, reduce risk, provide optionality / agility and increase supply chain maturity.
- Redesigned and implemented warehouse operational changes which provided the client a 99.7% reduction in mispicks
- Designed, and implemented operational flow for complete order chain of custody to client delivery
- Reduced 3PL total logistics cost by 16% for a US-based food retailer through productivity and rate improvements
- Leveraged client incumbent provider to become more competitive to the marketplace creating a 19% cost improvement
- Defined current supply chain and developed initiatives to reduce nonvalue added cost
- Defined and removed 3PL wasted warehouse space and cost by consolidating locations
- Reviewed, defined and enhanced Freight Audit and Pay internal processes to improve accuracy of invoicing
- BA Business Administration (with a focus on economics) – Benedictine College, Atchison, KS.