Falling demand and plummeting prices have put the energy industry on a war footing
The global pandemic has caused an historic shock to the entire energy industry. Faced with a steep decline in demand and tumbling prices, companies across the sector are scrambling to quickly implement emergency measures and lessen the financial impact.
- The global pandemic has wiped out almost a third of global oil demand
- Six in ten solar energy businesses have seen orders fall by up to 50%
- The renewables sector has experienced disruptions to manufacturing, installations and a supply chain heavily reliant on imports from other regions (mainly China)
- Executives are under enormous pressure to devise a strategy to support recovery in the mid-term, and build greater supply chain agility, resilience and optimization in the longer term
- Maine Pointe is helping clients in the energy sector navigate and accelerate through these challenging times with a process of stabilize-recover-rebalance which drives supply chain rationalization and improvement initiatives three times faster than a traditional approach
Maine Pointe is the number one Supply Chain Consulting Firm in the US, according to Consulting US (beating global brand names and niche firms). In addition, in 2021 Forbes and Statista recognized Maine Pointe as one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms for the second consecutive year. Both lists are based on independent insights and surveys from clients, experts and consultants.
We can help
Our implementation experts have the onsite/offsite service delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your supply chain initiatives immediately. Our engagements deliver between a 4:1-8:1 ROI and we provide a unique 100% guarantee of engagement fees based on annualized savings.
In addition, as a member of the SGS group, our clients have access to the world’s leading independent inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Rebalance the energy supply chain through Total Value Optimization (TVO)™
Built on a roadmap of three key stages; stabilize-recover-rebalance, Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ provides an accelerated pathway to overcoming short-term supply challenges and building the foundations for a resilient, digitally enabled, agile supply chain and operations of the future. Total Value Optimization is achieved when an organization is dynamically able to anticipate and meet demand through the synchronization of its plan-buy-make-move-fulfill supply chain to deliver the greatest value to customers and stakeholders at the lowest cost and risk to business.
Get in Touch
We have the remote delivery capabilities and industry expertise to help accelerate your digital supply chain and operations initiatives immediately. Contact us to discuss how we can help your organization build the foundations for a resilient, agile, digitally enabled supply chain and operations of the future.