The industrial and manufacturing industry is seeing an increasing need to address:
- Transportation and distribution disruption.
- Supplier and production bottlenecks.
- Labor shortages.
- Spiraling input costs.
- Poor supply chain visibility and traceability.
- Supplier optionality.
- Sales and operations planning.
- Customer and investor Environment Social & Governance (ESG) scrutiny.
What We Do
Our analytics and manufacturing operational implementation experts work shoulder- to-shoulder with executives and their teams to:
- Quickly gain insight and control.
- Accelerate initiatives and drive measurable improvements across the end-to-end supply chain and operations.
- Improve customer service, revenue, EBITDA, efficiency and resilience through supply chain network design and footprint optimization.
- Drive pragmatic change through a unique approach called Total Value Optimization™ (TVO).
- Deliver a ROI between 4:1 and 8:1 and we provide a unique 100% engagement fee guarantee based on annualized savings.
Core Expertise Areas
Our industrial manufacturing capability and experience
The SGS-Maine Pointe Difference
Rapid Insight & Control
Our data analytics and digital supply chain expertise unlocks insights across multiple data silos and drives actionable insights for industrial, manufacturing and services companies to make real-time decisions.
Robust ROI Business Case & Road Map Development
Our in-depth analysis methodology is focused on quantifying production, supply chain & planning gaps to drive performance and improve EBITDA, cash, resilience & growth. Deliver 4-1:8:1 ROI Engagements.
Unique Implementation Methodology
Our pragmatic and unique Total Value Optimization™ implementation methodology is designed to drive industrial, manufacturing and services companies to greater efficiency, resilience, growth and profitability.
Experience and Manufacturing Subject Matter Expertise
Our use of subject matter experts (SMEs) with extensive industrial manufacturing experience provides strong credibility and deep insights to achieve measurable results (Average 25 years experience).
Break Through Silos for Accelerated, Sustainable Change
Our Leader and Organization Improvement (LOI) process aligns cross functional operations with suppliers with common goals and ensures sustainable change.
Unique 100% Guarantee of Fees Based on Annualized Savings
Our unique 100% engagement fee guarantee* mitigates the risk of the investment required to capture value.
How we work with you
Deliver results not reports
Our rapid insights and analysis approach provides:
- Detailed studies and proof-of-claim to demonstrate a benefits range
- Jointly developed implementation roadmap defining activities, methodologies, timelines and resources
- Financial business case of benefits timing and investment
We work shoulder-to-shoulder with you and your teams to:
- Implement an accelerated and measurable improvement journey that delivers EBITDA, cash, resilience and growth underpinned by a unique guarantee
- Align leader and operational teams with strategic goals, enhancing internal and external teams/processes and behaviors to deliver sustainable improvements
Post engagement we can work with you to continually drive value enhancement through:
- Periodically reviewing performance and running training programs
- Reviewing your Supply Chain Control Tower for ongoing visibility and control
- Carrying out testing, inspection & certification programs to ensure supply chain resilience and compliance
What Our Manufacturing Clients Say
Experience the difference
Driving measurable results together
Facing competitive and commodity headwinds we chose Maine Pointe to help accelerate performance improvement in our organization. Their partnering approach helped us deliver measurable and sustainable double-digit improvement that improved our competitiveness.
David Martin, CFO, Titan
Improving Cost, Cash, Resilience & Growth
Having grown through acquisition we chose Maine Pointe to leverage the business and drive transformation, consolidation, and value enhancement across the group. Maine Pointe’s broad scope of supply chain and operations capability helped drive manufacturing rationalization, measurable supply chain change and deliver EBITDA improvement.
Kirk Goins, CEO, Luminator Technology Group
Know what you need to know
Talk to us
Have a particular business challenge you'd like to address?
Submit this contact form to speak with one of our executives.