Driving Shareholder Value with Your Supply Chain
Produced by the Global Supply Chain Institute, University of Tennessee and sponsored by Maine Pointe, this research white paper shows the inextricable link between shareholder value and supply chain performance. The paper:
- Identifies specific areas where many organizations fall short
- Highlights success factors that will help organizations drive the TVO triple effect of reducing cost, releasing cash and enabling growth through end-to-end supply chain optimization
- Features insights on what financial analysts look for and includes a case study showing how an organization was able to add $600 million of cash flow through supply chain optimization
The paper is a very practical reference document for senior executives and PE partners on how to drive shareholder value through end-to-end supply chain excellence.
Enter your details into the form on the right to read the paper
You may also be interested in ...
- Do Companies and Investors Get The Importance Of Supply Chain? Steve Bowen, chairman & CEO of Maine Pointe and Paul Dittmann, University of Tennessee, talk to Bob Bowman, managing editor of SupplyChainBrain (May 2019)
- Redefining Supply Chain Excellence, Steve Bowen, chairman & CEO of Maine Pointe in discussion with Paul Dittmann, University of Tennessee, Forbes (May 2019)
- Six Ways To Optimize Your Supply Chain To Generate Profit, by Steve Bowen, chairman & CEO of Maine Pointe, Forbes (May 2019)
- Why CEOs Are Still in the Dark About TheSupply Chain, by Steve Bowen, chairman & CEO of Maine Pointe, and Paul Dittmann, University of Tennessee, Chief Executive (May 2019)