Sourcing Optimization Approach
SGS Maine Pointe's sourcing optimization implements our rigorous six-step procurement process to achieve measurable improvements not only in cost but also quality, service, speed to market and risk.
Sourcing optimization leverages SGS-Maine Pointe’s data analytics, strategic procurement, leader & organization improvement and industry supply chain subject matter expertise.
This includes a detailed process of spend profiling to enable category specific cross- functional teams (SGS- MP & client) and breaking through functional silos and transforming procurement into a high value strategic procurement function.
We employ a rigorous baseline and evaluation process to ensure the client can track the achievement of the savings/benefits and install a procurement management operating system (PMOS) to ensure they continue to drive sustainable realization, as part of our part of our Total Value Optimization™ approach to value creation.
- Improve profitability through reduced cost of goods sold (COGS)
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Enhance supplier relationships allowing for collaborative cost optimization and value creation
- Increase supplier optionality and risk mitigation
- Improve cost, quality and price visibility
- Enhance supplier performance management
- Eliminate silos and drive cross-functional alignment
- Drive measurable improvements in cost, cash, resilience and growth
What Our Clients Say
Experience the difference
TVO Procurement: Moving beyond the historic orientation on controlling cost in procurement
- Why Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is no longer enough
- Taking a more strategic approach to procurement and value creation
- Checklist for making the move to Total Value OptimizationTM (TVO)
Talk to us
Have a particular business challenge you'd like to address?
Submit this contact form to speak with one of our executives.