Your end-to-end supply chain, from sourcing to fulfillment, provides opportunities to:
- Reduce energy and water use
- Improve waste management
- Find alternative sustainable materials
- Implement carbon control, utilization, and storage (CCUS) technologies
- Raise your sustainability status with employees, customers, regulators, and investors.
With a 360-degree sustainability solution, you simultaneously reduce the costs, risks, and impact of sustainability. The steps of assessing, defining, implementing, verifying, and then re-assessing your efforts ensure that you continue to meet your internal goals, industry standards, and regulatory requirements.
As the #1 supply chain and operations firm in North America, we analyze your current and proposed sustainability efforts and their effect on the entire plan-make-buy-move supply chain. We help you find and secure the untapped value in your sustainability strategies.
What is your sustainability perspective?
Sustainability often begins with the goal of reducing energy, water, and waste and moves on to reducing a company’s carbon footprint. Key to all these efforts is collaboration with suppliers, both to meet Scope 3 standards and to acquire sustainability technologies that work. In practice, attaining these goals includes:
- Evaluation of the current state of your sustainability efforts
- Definition and development of strategy, KPIs, and ESG roadmap
- Implementation and roll-out of sustainability strategies across business units
- Verification, reporting, and continuity of strategies
- Reassessment based on current regulations, industry standards, and company goals.
How we add value
Our expertise and unique approach accelerates achievement of your sustainability goals. Our design to value toolkit delivers results on a timetable tailored to your business goals.
Step #1: Assess
- Perform a sustainability audit and due diligence to identify risks, opportunities, and gaps and establish priorities.
- Conduct research into global suppliers, potential partners, and products.
- Investigate root causes of sustainability risks and develop a plan for mitigation.
Step #2: Define
- Design the operational and supply chain structure that will achieve sustainability excellence.
- Work with suppliers on their own supply chains and sourcing of materials.
- Identify ways to optimize the supply chain network and manufacturing footprint to reach sustainability, profit, revenue, and service targets.
Step #3: Implement
- Optimize for efficiency, agility, visibility, revenue, and profit.
- Integrate sustainability into sourcing, including supplier evaluation, selection, and management.
- Improve sustainability performance of direct operations with direct cost savings, such as water and energy usage and waste management.
Step #4: Sustain
- Conduct on-going assessment, verification, and reporting of sustainability performance across the end-to-end supply chain.
- Identify new opportunities based on network and industry best practices and trends.
We make sure that your sustainability efforts are integrated into your business goals; for example, an increase in fuel efficiency should not reduce both carbon emissions and fuel costs. Sustainability affects every link in the plan-make-buy-move supply chain. A change in transportation might reduce emissions; but achieving that goal requires analyzing your use of on-shore, off-shore, and in-shore suppliers, the OTIF expectations of customers, and potential risks versus opportunities in the location of your facilities.
Our analyses enables you to:
- Select the right technologies.
- Identify and collaborate with the right suppliers.
- Evaluate your portfolio for sustainability and make future investments with a knowledgeable perspective.
- Understand the effects of sustainability choices on your end-to-end supply chain.
Many companies have entered the field of carbon control, utilization, and storage (CCUS), but failure rates are high. You need confidence you’re your chosen technology is financially and technologically viable, enables a smooth integration with your current operations, and meets your ecological goals.
We focus on
- Verification and Validation
- Commercialization and Scale Up
- Launch Readiness
- Ability to Meet Performance and Financial Targets.
Supplier and Partner Evaluation
Ally-sourcing evaluates suppliers and partners on their congruence with your own company’s and country’s sustainability goals and requirements.
We focus on
- Sourcing for Sustainable Materials
- Supplier and Partner Performance
- Acceleration of Supplier and Partner Readiness
- Collaboration, Negotiation, and Communication
- Identification of Supplier and Partner Risks.
Supply Chain Excellence
Because a change in any one part of the plan-make-buy-move supply chain affects every other part, sustainability strategies must address everything from capacity planning through production systems to logistics.
We focus on
- Infrastructure Limitations
- Risk Prioritization
- Supply Chain Capabilities Analysis
- Total Value Optimization (TVO)™ Strategies.
The Impact of Our Approach
- Improved efficiency in use of energy and other resources
- Consistency and standardization across business units and suppliers
- More confident investment in technology
- More efficient production, less waste, and greater savings.
Supplier and partner evaluation benefits
- Clear accountability
- Shared and reduced risks and costs
- Better product lifecycle management
- Greater commitment to sustainability.
Supply chain excellence benefits
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Regulatory compliance
- Culture of collaboration and continual improvement
- Increased efficiency and less waste.
Sustainability Case Studies
|Company Description||Project Scope||Results|
Supplier of Food Ingredients
Procurement, Strategic sourcing; last mile delivery; asset & fleet optimization
Logistics optimization; management operating system; joint resolution process
End-to-end supply chain environmental analysis; 3C assessment
Environmental requirements assessment & education; collaboration
Ready to speak with a consultant?
Talk to us
From rapid sprints for short-term gains to transformation for competitive advantage we are here to get you there.